Row of English terraced houses at sunset

Property Insurance

Contact us today to learn more about our property insurance options and get a quote to protect your investment.

Row of English terraced houses at sunset

Property Owners Insurance

Buildings insurance for commercial property owners and landlords for single properties or portfolios.

We have developed excellent relationships with the major insurers of property owners insurance. If you either own or rent out commercial property, you are a landlord with combined commercial and residential premises or, you are responsible for insuring commercial buildings, RMK can help you arrange the insurance protection you need.

RMK have experience with single property landlords and larger multi property portfolios. We deal with all of the main property owners insurers and that enables us to offer you the combination of the best price and the policy cover to suit you.

A property is a major investment and you can be sure we only use reputable insurers who have invested time in developing property owners policies that provide the cover you need such as trace and access, and rent increases.

key in the door with a house keychain

Residential Landlord Insurance

As a landlord, your rental property is a valuable investment. But accidents and unexpected events can happen, leaving you with costly repairs and legal fees. That's where residential landlord insurance comes in. The cover can provide comprehensive coverage for your rental property, protecting your investment and giving you peace of mind.

Features include:

  • Property damage coverage: Covering damage to your rental property caused by fire, vandalism, and other events.
  • Liability protection: If a tenant or visitor is injured on your property, this cover provides liability protection to cover legal fees and damages.
  • Loss of rental income: If your property becomes uninhabitable due to a covered event, it covers lost rental income.
  • Legal expenses: Includes coverage for legal fees and court costs if you need to evict a tenant or face a lawsuit.

Contact us today to learn more our Residential Landlord Insurance policy, and get a quote to protect your investment.

block of new glass commercial offices

Commercial Landlord Insurance

As a commercial property owner, you know that owning and managing commercial properties comes with unique risks and challenges. Accidents and unexpected events can happen, leaving you with costly repairs and legal fees but that's where commercial landlord insurance comes in to help you protect your property.

Our Commercial Landlord Insurance cover offers the same level of protection as our residential landlord cover, including cover for buildings, landlord's contents, loss of rent, property owners' liability, and legal expenses. 

The team of specialists here at RMK, will take time to get to know your business' unique requirements in order to provide a tailored policy that protects you and your business. 

Block of flats with balcony

Blocks of Flats Insurance

At RMK, we can help you get the right insurance coverage for your blocks of flats. We work with major insurers to offer quotes tailored to your needs.

If you're a freeholder of blocks of flats, you're responsible for arranging buildings insurance. This can be done by a residents association or property manager on your behalf.

Your buildings insurance should include coverage for loss of rent or alternative accommodation, typically up to 20% of the building sum insured. However, this doesn't cover loss of rent for leaseholders who have rented out their flats. They'll need to get their own loss of rent insurance.

It's also important to have 'trace and access' cover in your insurance policy. This covers the cost of discovering the source of damage, which can be necessary in cases of water leaks.

Whether you're a managing agent, residents association, or private landlord, we can help you get the right coverage and price for your block of flats. Contact us today to learn more.